Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Sue is a certified alcohol and drug counseling specialist, who facilitates a variety of coping skill groups including- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Addiction Prevention Education, Motivational Enhancement, Relapse Prevention, SMART Recovery and Inspire’s Alumni Group. She also provides clients with crisis management skills, discharge planning resources and therapeutic counseling within her scope of practice.
After graduating with Academic Distinction from UCLA’s Drug and Alcohol Counseling Certificate Program in 2012, Sue joined Inspire Malibu and has been on staff ever since.
My passion for counseling continues to evolve. My approach with our clients is:
1. Listen unconditionally, without judgment
2. Help clients break down the complex puzzle of their addiction at their pace
3. Assist them in identifying their destructive thoughts, emotional and behavioral triggers, and the repeating patterns
4. Help clients find their own motivation for change and
5. Find positive coping skills and strategies which work for them.
Find out more about our Addiction Specialists.
For More Information Call Us at 800-444-1838