Sue Levy, CADCA
Substance Abuse Counselor
Since 2012, Sue Levy has enjoyed facilitating SMART Recovery, therapeutic art, and substance abuse education groups at Inspire Malibu.
After graduating with academic distinction from UCLA’s Drug and Alcohol Counseling Certificate Program in June, 2012, Sue interned and officially joined the staff at Inspire Malibu. She became certified in Alcohol and Drug Counseling (CADCA) in 2013, and plans to continue working and gaining education in the addiction treatment field indefinitely. “I love my job, working with clients in recovery. I find the work fascinating, challenging, and gratifying.”
- BA, Communications from The University of New Hampshire
- 16-year Conejo Valley School District, CA volunteer in many leadership/teacher aid positions
- Co-organizer of the local TEDxConejo Conference (www.TEDxConejo.com)
- Administrator of care + resources to her beloved elderly parents
- Married, Mom of 2 adult kids
Hobbies: Member, South Coast Aquatics Masters Swim Team, specializing in distance events, and spending time herding her 4 cats, Dexter, Slippy, Luna and Baby
Call us toll-free at for more information about our Addiction Specialists.