Inspire Malibu – Malibu, California
Set in the Santa Monica mountains with views to the Pacific Ocean, our Malibu Rehab Center is the ideal addiction treatment location, providing a tranquil setting to de-stress and focus on personal improvement.
Learn a little more about Inspire Malibu.
Modern, State of the Art, Luxury Drug Treatment Accommodations
Malibu Rehab Center is in the peaceful and secluded Santa Monica Mountains of Malibu, California. Offering the same expert staff, premiere services and therapies, Inspire Malibu continues to change the lives of those in need of treatment for addiction, all under the guidance of Dr. Matthew Torrington, M.D., founder and C.E.O. of the Inspire Malibu drug and alcohol rehabilitation program.
Clients at our newest treatment facility can relax in the scenic outdoor areas or find calm and quiet in our beautiful new Malibu location. Being comfortable and cared for helps ease the stress and worry of the rehabilitation process. Inspire Malibu employs evidence-based therapy with programs that are specifically designed for each client’s individual needs.
Shorter Wait For Drug or Alcohol Rehab Treatment and More Services
The symptoms of addiction can be difficult and painful, not just for the substance abuser, but for their family and friends as well. Getting quick access to the best treatment available is especially important. Inspire’s newest Malibu house means that there is less of a wait for anyone needing to enter treatment for drug and alcohol addiction.
Inspire Malibu’s Evidence Based Therapy
- One on One counseling: in this personalized setting, a client and their addiction specialist develop the most effective approach toward recovery and the have the opportunity to work through intensely personal issues in total privacy.
- Non 12-Step Treatment: addiction specialists at Inspire Malibu focus on each client’s unique and individual needs. While the 12-step model can be effective for recovery maintenance, not everyone is comfortable in a group setting or with the more spiritual aspects of these self-help groups, and prefer a more scientific approach to dependency issues.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): this skill-based treatment method offers patients tools to identify the relationship between their emotional state, thought processes and the behavior that results from these patterns. CBT then teaches individuals how to engage in adaptive thinking, which leads to a healthier lifestyle.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET): like the name implies, MET is an approach to addiction recovery that motivates a person dependent on drugs and alcohol to stop using. Without having to adopt the label of addict, clients work to identify any underlying causes of their problems with a therapist that they feel comfortable with.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): often used in conjunction with other therapies, such as CBT and MET, dialectical behavior therapy focuses on mindfulness and acceptance. The practices learned with DBT help to calm patients who feel overwhelmed.
- Dual Diagnosis: sometimes referred to as co-occurring disorders, a dual diagnosis is the presence of addiction issues combined with another mental disorder, such as depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder. Without proper diagnosis and treatment, both conditions worsen the symptoms of the other. Physicians at our treatment facility can help clients address both illnesses for a better chance of long-term recovery.