Innovative Drug Rehab Non-12 Step Approach
Inspire Malibu utilizes an innovative non-12 step approach that provides intense clinical therapy and proven, evidence-based therapies instead of the 12 steps as the basis for treatment. Our integrative non 12 step recovery programs have evolved over the past 10 years of working with substance abuse patients and utilize a variety of best practices in substance abuse treatment.
There is no denying that addiction is a chronic illness that must be treated with proper treatment, just as you would Diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other complex issue. You don’t treat Diabetes with self-help meetings; it is treated with uniform, secular professional treatment.
One of the key areas that make our unique, non 12 step rehab recovery program different from other approaches is a focus on Five Core Areas of Psychological Functioning.
We teach our clients how to identify and cope with the addictive cravings and urges that accompany them in recovery so they are prepared to manage the thoughts and urges that often prevent long-term success and abstinence.
We are not against the 12 Steps. They can be excellent for after-treatment maintenance and support to guard against relapse throughout the recovery process. We also offer SMART Recovery meetings for our alumni.
Inspire Malibu Offers:
- The Safest and Most Comfortable Detox Available
- 4 Psychologists on Staff
- 24 Hour Nursing Staff
- Incredibly High Staff to Client Ratio
- Science, Research, and Evidence-Based Treatment
- Non 12 Step Approach
- 29 Different Treatment Therapy Modalities
- Relapse Prevention Therapy (RPT)
- Transtheoretical Model – Stages of Change
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Addiction Treatment
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Luxury Residence in Malibu Valley
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Are Not All Created Equal
Our treatment programs have helped countless people shed the unneeded and treatable burden of drug and alcohol addiction. At Inspire Malibu, treatment means you are well treated, not mistreated, labeled, or disrespected. In addition to restoring physical health, Inspire Malibu fosters emotional balance and a sense of social dignity.
There is no one-size-fits-all method of treatment. Our addiction specialists treat each client as the unique person they are. We take into consideration their specific career stresses, all family and relationship troubles, and uncover the underlying psychological issues that drive people to abuse drugs and alcohol.
Our team of addiction specialists creates an individualized treatment program for every person. While in our luxury drug rehab, clients take comfort in their privacy and soon come to realize they will be attended to with the utmost attention and respect.
Inspire Malibu is State Licensed by the Department of Health Care Services
- Board-certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Board-certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Named the Top Addiction Professional of the Year 2011 by Who’s Who in America
- Patients Choice Physician Award Recipient in 2011
- The first physician in California to be licensed to use Suboxone for addiction treatment.
Call us toll-free to find out more about our Drug Addiction Programs.