Last Updated on by
We currently have an immediate need to fill the following open positions:
- Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN)
- Addiction Recovery Assistant
We are looking for LVNs with substance use addiction and detox experience to work in our Agoura Hills residential treatment facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee clients on a daily basis
- Assist management and treatment team with client supervision
- Serve as liaison for Medical Director
- Ensure clients are safely monitored throughout detoxification
- Assist with maintenance of program records and files
- Ensure regular drug screens are conducted as directed by Medical Director
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Other tasks as assigned by the program management
- Assist management and treatment staff in client supervision during daily activities
- Substance abuse or mental health (1 year Preferred)
In addition, we have openings for Recovery Assistants with experience working with substance use addiction and mental health clients.
About Inspire Malibu
Inspire Malibu is the premier non-12 step, drug, alcohol, and detox treatment center in Southern California.
Our state-of-the-art treatment program combines the latest scientific research with proven, evidence-based therapies to address both alcohol and substance abuse successfully.
We are uniquely qualified to address dual diagnosis disorders and we offer multiple levels of detox treatment at our facilities.
Inspire Malibu Joint Commission (JCAHO) accredited and designated as a Higher Level of Care from the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
To apply for our open positions, send your resume to: Help@InspireMalibu.com.