We currently have an immediate need to fill the following open positions:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Inspire Malibu is a Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center looking for LVNs and LPNs.
Evenings, graveyard, and mornings on the weekend hours available. Must be flexible with hours and available for last minute shifts. Must be willing to get a current physical, TB, CPR and First Aid certificates. Must have good communication skills and good boundaries.
Preferred Psychology / Substance Abuse background. Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, and basic email) required.
LVN Responsibilities and Duties:
- Check Blood Pressure and supervise UAs
- Supervise administration of medications and remain in contact with the Medical Director for any changes
- Maintain a consistent patient schedule with programming, medications, etc.
- Implement rules, policies, and guidelines consistently
- Maintain Facility Standards, correct any deficiencies possible and inform appropriate staff of such deficiencies
- Maintain and implement all health and safety standards
- Support Line of Authority and maintain positive attitude in work environment
- Maintain professionalism in interactions with staff and clients at all times, and exercise maturity of judgment
- Follow through on all directives left by supervisors
- Attend and participate in staff meeting/in service trainings
- Report any crisis or serious concerns immediately
- Utilize incident report to document any incidents when on duty following professional protocol
- Familiarization with client charts and all pertinent client information at all times
- Audit client charts
- Support clients’ treatment goals as identified by the treatment team
- Maintain professional boundaries AT ALL TIMES
- Other office duties (answering phones, filing, etc.) if needed
From $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
All COVID-19 Precautions such as distancing, masks, etc.
High school or equivalent (Required)
- Medication administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR / First-Aid Certification (Required)
- LVN (Required)
- Multiple locations
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Nurse Patient Ratio:
About Inspire Malibu
Inspire Malibu is the premier non-12 step, drug, alcohol, and detox treatment center in Southern California.
Our state-of-the-art treatment program combines the latest scientific research with proven, evidence-based therapies to address both alcohol and substance abuse successfully.
We are uniquely qualified to address dual diagnosis disorders and we offer multiple levels of detox treatment at our facilities.
Inspire Malibu Joint Commission (JCAHO) accredited and designated as a Higher Level of Care from the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
You might also be interested in:
Inspire Malibu is the premier Non 12 Step, drug, alcohol, and detox treatment center in Malibu California led by board certified addiction specialist Dr. Matthew Torrington, MD. Our state-of-the-art treatment program combines the latest scientific research with proven, evidence-based therapies to address both alcohol and substance abuse successfully.
Inspire Malibu is Joint Commission (JCAHO) accredited and has been designated a Higher Level of Care from the Department of Health Care Services. We are also uniquely qualified to address dual diagnosis disorders.