Inspire Malibu is a Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center looking for LVN/LPNs.
Evenings, graveyard and mornings on the weekend hours available. Must be flexible with hours and available for last minute shifts. Must be willing to get a current physical, TB, CPR and First Aid certificates. Must have good communication skills and good boundaries.
· Check Blood Pressure and supervise UAs
· Supervise administration of medications and remain in contact with the Medical Director for any changes
· Maintain a consistent patient schedule with programming, medications, etc.
· Implement rules, policies, and guidelines consistently
· Maintain Facility Standards, correct any deficiencies possible and inform appropriate staff of such deficiencies
· Maintain and implement all health and safety standards
· Support Line of Authority and maintain positive attitude in work environment
· Maintain professionalism in interactions with staff and clients at all times, and exercise maturity of judgment
· Follow through on all directives left by supervisors
· Attend and participate in staff meeting/in service trainings
· Report any crisis or serious concerns immediately
· Utilize incident report to document any incidents when on duty following professional protocol
· Familiarization with client charts and all pertinent client information at all times
· Audit client charts
· Support clients’ treatment goals as identified by the treatment team
· Maintain professional boundaries AT ALL TIMES
· Other office duties (answering phones, filing etc.) as needed.
Preferred Psychology and/or substance abuse background. Basic computer skills (i.e Word, Excel, and basic email) required.