Last Updated on May 7, 2020 by Inspire Malibu
Our Dual Diagnosis Treatment Facility located in Agoura Hills, California is seeking a Psychological Assistant for a Primary Therapist position.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide individual, group and family therapy sessions for residential and outpatient clients.
Must be able to work at least one weekend day.
- Complete Clinical Assessments and treatment plan for assigned patients.
- Discharge planning throughout treatment
- Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned patients.
- Ability to facilitate group therapy.
- Make appropriate referrals to continuing levels of care within our system as well as to other treatment centers.
- Identify, evaluate, and clinically manage crisis situations to reduce the potential for harm and to provide support and assistance in problem resolution.
- Maintain strong professional boundaries
- Facilitate ancillary services / community referrals for assigned patients
- Participate in in-service training, individual / group supervision, and clinical staff meetings.
- Ensure patient records for assigned case load are comprehensive, complete, and neat, and meet licensing standards.
- Facilitate legal commitments with patient case load
- Maintain professionalism in interaction with staff and patients at all times.
- Exercise sound clinical judgment and seek supervision when necessary.
- Complete other duties as designated by supervisor, managers and administrators.
Direct service experience in an inpatient or outpatient addiction and mental health treatment setting is preferred.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com