A few things in rehab ruffle our feathers, like MAT. MAT has grown to be a dominant part of recovery because it has proven more effective than other therapies. Almost no one disputes that adding MAT to our treatments is the best way to reduce the climbing number of deaths and permanent injuries, which is evident in the number of rehabs adapting it in their programs.
Inspire Malibu prides itself in developing and maintaining some of the best recovery plans and is on the front line of using government-approved drugs for MAT. Our medication-assisted treatment addiction center creates clinical guidelines on administering MAT and constantly checking up on the progress to make sure it is effective. The following is a summary that lays the groundwork of MAT’s effectiveness and what you can expect during the process with our medication-assisted treatment recovery center.
A List Of The Essential Things About MAT
Effectiveness of MAT
The treatment is effective because it reduces discomfort from drugs and alcohol and allows the brain to reprogram itself easily. MAT’s effectiveness makes it a choice in more places than rehab because you will find it in hospitals, prisons, and different therapeutic environments.
The most important bit is that it is entirely possible to use MAT in combination with other therapies because it offers a tangible way for you to get faster recovery from other treatments.
How We Decide To Put A Patient On MAT
- The initial assessment will check the severity of the substance abuse and determine whether you need additional addiction rehab services to reduce the adverse effects of detox.
- A medical practitioner will guide the dosage to ensure one is taking the right formula.
- People who have a mental disorder need a carefully crafted MAT treatment because we also address the co-occurring illnesses and reduce the chances of relapse.
- MAT is almost mandatory for repeat addicts because their bodies will go through intense processes to recover from the worst kinds of addiction
Objectives Of A MAT Center
Using MAT is to prevent relapse and introduce tools that support better long-term recovery. As stated, the process offers the body a different type of stimulation, so your mind is free enough to absorb counseling and therapy programs after an intense detox program. Note that MAT can be as short as a couple of weeks or close to one year, depending on your drug addiction problem. The critical element is to offer the kind of medication that will facilitate detoxification without any doubts and neutralize the body enough for you to reverse all previous cravings and adapt to the healthiest possible program.
Benefits of MAT by Inspire Malibu
- The program is more effective than most because it allows stimulation of both the body and psychological state.
- It is more affordable to take on MAT as part of the entire rehab treatment than taking in a separate facility that only offers rehab tools.
There are so many factors that go into choosing MAT treatment, and your best bet at getting ready is by contacting with recovery center in malibu for a personalized consultation.
Agoura Hills CA 91301