Cigna Health Drug & Alcohol Addiction Program
Cigna is one of the largest health service organizations in the United States. Cigna’s mission is to “help clients improve their health, wellbeing and sense of security.” Does cigna insurance cover addiction and alcoholism? The answers is yes. Cigna and Inspire Malibu work excellent together in making this mission come to fruition.
Click Here To Verify Your Cigna Insurance
Doctor Led Treatment Program
- Board-certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Board-certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Named the Top Addiction Professional of the Year 2011 by Who’s Who in America
- Patients Choice Physician Award Recipient in 2011
- First physician in California to be licensed to use Suboxone for addiction treatment
Speak With a Specialist 24 Hours a Day
Inspire Malibu Offers:
- The Safest and Most Comfortable Detox Available
- 2 Medical Doctors on Staff
- 4 Psychologists on Staff
- 24 Hour Nursing Staff
- Incredibly High Staff to Client Ratio
- Science, Research, and Evidence Based Treatment
- Non 12 Step Approach
- 29 Different Treatment Therapy Modalities
- Relapse Prevention Therapy (RPT)
- Transtheoretical Model – Stages of Change
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Addiction Treatment
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Luxury Residence in Malibu Valley
Drug Addiction and Substance Abuse Can Be Treated Successfully
There is absolutely no denying that addiction is a chronic illness that must be treated with proper treatment, just as you would Diabetes, high blood pressure or any other complex issue. You don’t treat Diabetes with self-help meetings; it is treated with uniform, secular professional treatment. Our integrative drug abuse rehab program has evolved over the past 10 years of working with substance abuse patients and utilize a variety of best practices in substance abuse treatment. One of the key areas that make our unique, non 12 step rehab recovery program different from other approaches is a focus on Five Core Areas of Psychological Functioning.
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
Getting Help With Addiction Treatment Doesn’t Have to be Complicated.
Call Us Toll Free, Send Us An Email or Check Your Insurance. We’re Always Available.
Call toll-free, , and talk to an expert who can answer your questions about getting started.
Check and see if your insurance is accepted. Fill out an easy secure form and get started.